We are working with a large not-for-profit blood center headquartered in Florida and they are looking for a VP of Training for their South Florida office. The company has over 2,500 employees and does business in 4 states with over 90 locations.
This position will report directly to the CIO of the company.
- Seeking an innovative leader who can lead the department to move to the next generation of corporate training and development
- Function currently focuses on regulatory training and operational integration
- They have begun to expand into business application training and could potentially expand to include soft skills training in the future
- Management training and development is currently managed by Human Resources
- Company-wide; responsible for all three major operational areas (donor operations, biologics and transportation, specialty labs) as well as all other medical and administrative departments (for new hire training and SOP review/sign off)
- Responsible for the development, delivery and administration of all regulated and business application training and competency assessments
- Responsible for new hire training
- System owner for Learning Management System (Blackboard), Training Registration (Genius) and Smart Train (application that distributes SOP’s and tracks review/employee sign off )
- Emphasis on blended learning, simulation training, interactive media, instructional design, video production and course development (Articulate)
- Manages six Simulation Centers around the state
- 20%-40% travel is anticipated
- 12 – 15 years of progressively responsible experience in the area of adult learning in a corporate training environment
- 8 – 10 years of progressively responsible management experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- Certification (not necessarily current) in instructional design, e-learning, education or related field
- Project Management certification preferred but not required
Please send resumes to Leslie Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (678) 607-8090.
For a complete list of jobs visit www.arcgonline.com/jobs/list