Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer. This is a contract position initially scheduled to run through the end of 2017 but is likely to be extended and has potential to evolve into an FTE position. CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK DIRECTLY ON OUR W2 AS OUR EMPLOYEE AND WITH NO SPONSORHIP OR TRANFER OF VISA!!! This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a stable organization committed to utilizing the latest technologies and offers tremendous career growth opportunities.
- SQL and database skills (i.e. Mongo DB, DB2, SQL Server)
- XML (Including Schemas, XSLT (style sheets)
- Some experience with application security and integration with other systems.
- Versioning tools (Rational Clear case, TFS, Subversion)
- Web services
- 24x7 Production support
- Experience supporting a large-scale application
- Reporting utilities
- Strong hands-on development
- Proactive attitude / Taking initiatives
Development certifications are a plus
- Experience using Agile methodology
- ETL skills is PLUS
- Health Care Experience
- Experience with Migration of tools from older versions
- Experience in developing Web services
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith at email@example.com or call 954.715.4793 or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.