Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for an Instructional Designer. This is a temporary position running into February 2018 with potential to extend beyond. This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with a well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of directly related experience in Instructional Systems Design. Ability to independently design and develop instructionally sound blended formal and informal learning solutions
- Ability to independently design and develop instructionally sound blended formal and informal learning solutions specifically related to eLearning, Instructor-Led Training and/or Virtual Instructor-Led Training / Webinars
- Experience with version 8 or higher of Adobe Captivate
- Proficient in using Adobe Connect for creating interactive virtual training events
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.