Our direct client in Minneapolis, MN has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Copywriter. This is a contract position running into November 2017 with potential to evolve into something longer term. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door with a stable, well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
• Support email marketing team in close collaboration with Sr. Design specialist
• 35 to 40 hours per week
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to plan, write and manage the creation of email marketing content on a weekly basis across multiple brands and the B2C and B2B loyalty programs (5 – 10 campaigns a week). Attend regular meetings with internal stakeholders to participate in idea generation, best practice review, etc.
• Work closely with Sr. Email Creative Specialist and brand teams to concept and develop email copy fitting to the message and objective of every communication being deployed.
• Help in the migration and optimization of existing real time email messaging content to a new email platform. Migration responsibilities include evaluating existing messages, updating new content submissions, image refreshes, and hotel specific content.
• Contribute to the overall success of the email marketing program by staying on top of email marketing channel best practices, trends, innovative ideas, and competitive programs
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, advertising, marketing or a related field
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in email marketing
• Excellent copywriting, copy editing and proofreading skills with strong ability to craft compelling email messages and effective subject lines
• Hospitality or Travel experience a plus, retail/B2C experience preferred
• Strong project management skills, capable of managing multiple timelines/projects at the same time
• Ability to establish mutually productive relationships with internal and external partners
• A self-starter with minimal need for day-to-day direction
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel and PowerPoint especially)
• Specific examples of previous work are requested
• Ability to adapt graciously to changing business conditions and priorities
Send resumes directly to John Hunt at email@example.com or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.