We seek and three iOS and three Android Mobile App Developers (six total) for our client in their San Francisco, CA office. Our client is a global outsourcing and IT services provider and this is a full-time permanent position.
You must be able to work directly for the client on their W2, they will NOT sponsor or transfer visas.
- Design, develop & prototype iOS and/or Android native customer applications for phones and tablets
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
- At least 4 year of Experience working with Google or Apple Mobile Application technologies
- Proficient in Java, Objective-C, and Swift (depends on which mobile platform your expertise is in)
- Strong Experience implementing Object Oriented programming concepts
- Strong Experience calling RESTful services from iOS or Android
- Experience in developing native apps using various design patterns
- Experience in developing and maintenance Banking finance application, especially mobile payment, proximity payment.
- Experienced with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which includes designing and implementing the software, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
- Experience working in Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, and TDD environments.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience
Apply here or email your resume to Jon at email@example.com or call 954.715.4793
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com