We seek a Front-End Web Developer for our client in their Los Angeles, CA offices (near LAX / El Segundo). Our client is a global outsourcing and IT services provider and this is a full-time permanent position.
You must be able to work directly for the client on their W2, they will NOT sponsor or transfer visas. This client will not hire via phone, you must be able to attend a F2F interview at your expense after completing the Skype round.
Responsibilities & Performance Objectives
- Use DRY principle of code design and utilize appropriate libraries to allow for rapid development of feature rich, cross-browser/device, and fast web applications.
- With direction from the Information Systems Director, analyze business processes and design appropriate data structures (database tables/models).
- Independently and in teams, design and redesign the UI/UX of web applications.
- Write proper documentation for the systems developed and write guides to aid users in learning how to use systems
- Perform various technical tasks as requested.
The ultimate goal for the individual in this position is to accomplish the performance objectives listed above. Below is a list of the qualifications for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Experience working in Higher Education preferred
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent vision for creating sleek, modern and functionally pragmatic web applications
Apply here or email your resume to Jon at email@example.com or call 954.715.4793
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com