Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst. This is a contract position running through the end of 2017 with potential to extend or possibly roll to FTE. This is a great opportunity to get on board with a stable, well-respected organization that offers tremendous growth potential. CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER AND ABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 EMPLOYEE FOR THE CONTRACT.
- Experience in SQL
- Understanding mainframes/DB2 , SFTP
- Experience conducting requirements/ gathering sessions with business partners
- Strong in MS Excel
- 6 or more years of IT Business Analyst experience including working on multi-year, large scale projects or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in applying research methodology to business solutions.
- Knowledge of systems development concepts and methods
- Experience with business requirements and business process analysis to ensure IT solutions meet the business needs
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
- Experience managing multiple priorities and ability to facilitate adoption of changing priorities.
- Experience with MS Suite products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Thorough industry knowledge in related business area and understanding of impact on the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify, address and resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Solid understanding of the Project Management methodologies and SDLC.
- Extensive use of structured techniques for analysis and design with tools like Enterprise Architect, Rational Requisite Pro, MS Visio.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to explain complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner to audiences with diverse knowledge base.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- High critical thinking skills and ability to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Should be able to write complex SQL queries and perform analysis on Production issues.
- Should be able to create screen mockups to visualize requirements to SMEs and modify requirements accordingly.
- Should be able to Created cross walks to map data flow from one system to another.
- Experience working with IT Vendors on IT projects through deployment
- Experience in Requisite Pro and ALM tool
- Production issues resolution
Health care industry related experience a plus.
Knowledge of Enrollment and Billing, Provider Contracting is a Plus.
Please send resumes directly to John Burke at email@example.com or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.