Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opportunity for an Access Systems Administrator. This is a contract position projected to run for 6 months with potential to be extended.
Access Management Responsibilities:
• Provides primary technical access system and database support for all of the enterprise's systems
• Maintains and manages all security access systems
• Ensures ongoing complex technical operations of systems along with performing installation, configuration, and testing of access security systems. Manages upgrades and production defects, as well as works with business partners, vendors, and development teams in supporting enterprise applications
• Works with the CISO and Sr. Access Manager, key departments, and all levels of staff and management to ensure the organization has and maintains appropriate access management policies, emphasizing the principles of “Need to Know’ and Principal of Least Privilege, authorization forms, and all access policies and procedures reflecting current enterprise practices and requirements
• Delivers, or ensures delivery of security access training and ensure all new hires take all required training as well as background checks, etc., prior to accessing the enterprise systems
•Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience
•Four or more years directly related Security Access Systems work experience, to include project management experience in managing technology projects or leading technical staff.
Experience should include:
o 2 or more years meeting enterprise requirements, NIST Security Standards, or Security Best Practices
o 2 or more years of experience in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes, and project management tools
o 2 or more years of experience in access management, tools and protocols, including program design in technologies
o Experience working in 24X7 environments
•Proficiency in writing policies and procedures
•1 year Knowledge of SAS, REXX and various IBM utilities
Please send resumes directly to John Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.