Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a Full Stack Developer. This is a contract position running through December 2017 with strong potential to be extended or roll into an FTE position. CANDIDATES MUST ABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 EMPLOYEE FOR THE CONTRACT, NO C2C AVAILABLE!!! This is an excellent opportunity to get a foot in the door with a well-respected organization committed to employing the latest technologies.
· Write code for the most complex system designs and provides consultative guidance on project with extensive size, scope and risk. Write programs that span platforms. Code to and/or create RESTful APIs
· Oversee work results, providing informal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
· Develops microservices and has extensive experience using GitLab, Jenkins, Clustering, other tools and technologies for developing a scalable application.
· Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
· Review code developed by other Developers
· Identify integration points. Review technical specs created by other developers.
· 3+ years web application development
· At least 2 years of experience and proficiency in developing applications using
o .NET: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC. ASP.NET Core experience a plus.
o Node.JS: Express, hapi
o Front End: Angular, Ember, React, Vue or similar – at LEAST one. Experience with multiple a plus
· Libraries etc: Bootstrap, D3, jQuery, Telerik Kendo UI
· Database(s): DB2, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
· Unit Testing: Chai, Karma, Mocha or similar
· Visual Studio 2013/15, VS Code and/or Atom
· Continuous Integration: Jenkins or other CI tool experience a plus
· Source Control: git, subversion
· Flexible team player with advanced knowledge of and demonstrated experience applying current and emerging technology solutions and trends.
· High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
· Exceptional leadership skills demonstrated through project or technical leadership experience.
· Extensive D3 experience a huge plus
· Agile Methodology
· ORM: Dapper, nHibernate, Entity Framework or other micro ORMs
· GraphQL / Relay
· Open Source Software contributions via GitHub et al please provide links.
· OpenShift Enterprise
· SignalR or other real time
· Tableau and/or Power BI
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.