Our retail client in Boca Raton, FL is hiring a Merchandising Planner and Forecasting Analyst for a contract position.
- Defines merchandising operations strategies, structure and policies.
- Determines methodology, procedures and analytical approach for tactical merchandising decisions.
- Establishes processes for the collection, aggregation, and organization of recent competitive information.
- Secures data and knowledge from customers, competitors, and other sources.
- Performs analysis based on specialty and performs competitive analysis.
- Manages team in merchandising specialty.
- Evaluates impact of strategy on product, market segment, and business growth.
- Creates fact-based recommendations.
- Manages execution of ongoing initiatives and pilots.
- Provides oversight and support of the company’s merchandise forecasting and budgeting processes and providing ad-hoc financial analysis to support the business.
- Works with leaders, mostly category managers, to develop and manage key processes and timelines with respect to preparing the company’s annual operating plan as well as monthly forecasts.
- Develops primary tools, spreadsheets, presentations, etc. to be used by merchants to develop their plans.
- Works with Finance team to develop long-term financial projections.
- Manages analytics to provide detailed plans and analysis to support all levels and departments of the company in making decisions to meet financial goals.
- Manages the merchandising planning and processes in performance of analyses and creation of reports. Reviews the analyses and reports for accuracy.
- Manages and oversees the monthly process of preparing budget updates and forecasts.
- Manages the data upload and integrity for company’s planning and reporting tools – Hyperion.
- Key interface with the merchandising managers and leadership for weekly and monthly business review.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, plus a minimum of eight-years related experience.
Experienced with database and analysis software tools including Hyperion.
Please forward your resume to Siana Johnson at email@example.com or share this information within your network.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.