Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for an ETL Developer. CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER AND ABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 EMPLOYEE FOR THE CONTRACT, NO C2C AVAILABLE!!! This is a contract position running through July 2018 with potential to roll into an FTE position. This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a well-respected organization committed to employing the latest technology and offering tremendous career growth potential.
7 or more years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong skills in various ETL Tools especially in Abinitio and exposure to other ETL Tools is a plus-Talend, Spark and Boomi.
- Experience in various RDBMS DB2, Oracle, SQL Server with strong development skills in SQL, PL/SQL, Procedures
- Experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using versioning tools
- Thorough knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Proficiency programming in more than one object oriented programming language
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Experience mentoring / or leading other development staff
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness
- Analytical and detail oriented
Please send resumes directly to Suresh at email@example.com or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Health care experience
- Hadoop knowledge
- Working experience in 837