Dental Office Administrator for an established, well-respected solo practitioner General Dentist in downtown Chicago
- Greet patients, answer phones, schedule appointments and keep the practice calendar current.
- Issue appointment reminder cards and handle all pre-appointment dental insurance coverage verification phone calls
- Maintain accurate files, ensure that the filing, collection and follow-up of all patient insurance claims are processed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure that patient contact information, billing and insurance details are current and that all patient information remains confidential.
- Stay current with OSHA regulations to ensure practice compliance.
- Ensure that the exam rooms are orderly and the equipment is autoclaved to meet OSHA standards.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and orderliness of the office.
Please submit resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com
- High School Diploma required, bachelors degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience working in a dental practice, including familiarity with taking dental x-rays and familiarity with filing dental insurance claims.
- Pleasant, even keeled customer service mentality, no nonsense attitude and a willingness to be present and available in the office each day.
- Expertise with Softdent/Practiceworks and Microsoft office software
- Ability to work Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm as a regular workweek.
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com