We seek an iOS Developer for our client in their Coconut Grove offices (Miami, FL). Our client is the leader in their industry, worth $5B, has over 4K employees in 500+ location in North American. This is a great company to work for as they value hard-work and reward with you with stability and increased salary. Technology plays a significant role in this company so if you like to get your geek on then please keep readying.
This is a direct-hire so you must be able to work directly with them on their W2 without sponsorship or transfer of visa (no C2H and no C2C).
- Design, develop & prototype iOS and native customer applications for phones and tablets
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
- At least 4 years of experience working with Apple Mobile Application technologies on enterprise level apps
- Must be proficient in Swift and Objective-C
- Strong experience implementing Object Oriented programming concepts
- Strong experience calling RESTful services from iOS
- Experience in developing native apps using various design patterns
- Experienced with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which includes designing and implementing the software, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
- Experience working in Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, and TDD environments is a plus too
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience
Apply here or email your resume to Jon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.715.4793
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com