We seek a Facilities Maintenance Manager for a direct hire with our client in their Dania Beach / Hollywood, FL offices. The Facilities Maintenance Manager will bid and manage accounts and support the facility maintenance process for client accounts. This is not a hands-on facility maintenance role, we need someone who comes from that area but will only be managing the process.
Our client is selective in hiring and are looking for someone to whom can fit the organization’s culture of hard work, honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Bid and management of multiple projects and accounts
- Provide technical support and assistance to outside vendors and or inside technicians on the field
- Project budget management
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel for project success
- Manage client expectations to ensure complete satisfaction on every project
- Some local Travel will be required
- Electrical Knowledge is Required
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and senior management
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Minimum 3 years in management with facilities maintenance services
- CAD is a plus but not necessary
- Experience and or knowledge in Facil-It Software, fmPilot2 Software and Big Sky Software and or Service Channel Software is a major plus!!!
- Detailed oriented and an eye for details
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Team player
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good computer skills: Microsoft, Excel and Outlook
- Highly motivated, ambitious Individual
Please send resumes to John Hunt firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.715.4792 or apply directly and see all of our jobs at http://www.arcgonline.com.