Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opportunity for a Information Security Auditor. This is a contract position running through 2017 with potential to be extended longer or possibly roll into an FTE position. This is a great opportunity to get on board with an excellent organization that offer tremendous career growth opportunity. Candidates MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER AND ABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 EMPLOYEE FOR THE CONTRACT PERIOD. SORRY, NO CORP-TO-CORP.
Top 3 Skills Required:
1. Experience implementing and supporting DISA Security requirements is preferred.
2. Familiarity with basic enterprise audits including SOC2, MAR, FISMA, etc.
3. Experience interfacing with internal as well as external auditors.
- Ideal candidate will have experience supporting various audit programs, specifically in an Enterprise and Government environment. Resource will work closely with Infrastructure SME’s to gathering and packaging data and creating documentation for audit purposes.
- 4 or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technology
- Must have an understanding of Information Security concepts, protocols, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Basic security knowledge databases and application security and are able to handle most regular issues independently.
- Must have understanding of UNIX/Linux security and tools used to administer security in these environments
- Must have understanding of LDAP groups and user accounts and tools used to administer security in this environment
- Must have understanding of database security and be proficient with the use of tools used to administer security within the various databases, e.g., UDB,
- DB2, SQL and Oracle
- Must have proficiency with RACF, TSO and tools used to administer security on the mainframe
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with Active Directory groups and user accounts, Windows folder structures and folder security.
- Working knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to manage tasks independently without close supervision and take ownership of responsibilities
Please send resumes directly to John Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.