Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a Systems Engineer. This is a contract position running through 2017 with potential to be extended or potentially roll into an FTE position. This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
- 4 or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technology
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Extensive working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
- Competent working in one or more environments highly integrated with an operating system
- Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Experience performing IT controls testing based on DISA and/or NIST compliance.
- Have a deep understanding of multiple DISA STIGs as they relate to the desktop or server environment to include application compliance and auditing.
- Experience with FISMA compliance and implementation of baseline controls.
- Have experience in performing audit-related test work, preferably on general computer controls
Please send resumes directly to Siana Johnson at email@example.com or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.