We seek a Network Engineer in Ft. Lauderdale, FL with our direct client, a large insurance company. The Network Engineer role is a permanent, direct-hire with the client (= no C2, no visa transfers).
The Network Engineer must enterprise level experience with Cisco routing and switching, firewalls, network optimization, WAN, phone/VoIP, and cloud (preferably Azure) experience. There is a strong chance this will become a leadership role coming 18-24 months.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for networking operations and related infrastructure services on a regional and perspective, as well as defining best practices, leading design and architecture, engineering implementation, support activities, and being a mentor for more junior personnel.
- Hardware: Cisco (IOS and NX-OS), Routers and switches, Palo Alto and Checkpoint firewalls.
- Load balancers. VMware virtual switch and general VMware knowledge.
- Protocols: HTTP, SSL, IP, TCP, UDP, HSRP, EIGRP, BGP, SNMP, MPLS, Multicast, GRE, IPSEC.
- Cisco Call Manager
- Infrastructure: Server farms, Data Center Networks, Virtual Networks
- 5++ years of hands-on network engineering and support experience in enterprise environments
- MUST HAVE experience with Cisco routing & switching, firewalls, WAN, network optimization
- MUST be a team player
- MUST proactive in getting work done without being told
- Live to have higher Cisco networking cert but NOT required
- LIKE TO HAVE: Cisco Firewall ASA, Nexus 5K, or CCUM/Unity
- 3+ years of Data Center experience
Please send resumes to John Hunt email@example.com or call 954.715.4792
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com