We seek a Lead Systems Analyst for our client in their Jacksonville, FL offices. This is a direct-hire, permanent position. The client is a leading financial institution in the area and are experiencing significant growth. This is an outstanding company to work for and they very active in the community.
The Senior Systems Analyst will provide technical and project leadership in the support of a suite of software applications for key business areas through a thorough understanding of the systems and departmental business workflows.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Analyzes business requirements, and updates and/or creates functional specifications for existing and new systems to support and optimize Credit Union business processes.
- Identify all possible solution options for a given set of business requirements, determining the viability of each solution, balances cost, complexity and maintainability.
- Leads design discussions with IT and business stakeholders to assess the full technology and business impact of various solution options, communicating consequences of each solution
- Document solutions using standard modeling languages including UML or similar notations.
- Works with business operations analysts and QA team to assist in the development of departmental testing requirements for applications
- Collaborates with the business operations analysts and technology teams in the development, testing and implementation of new applications, existing application upgrades and new application releases and participates in large group projects under the direction of an assigned Project Manager as appropriate.
- Serves as a SME for at two of the in-house systems (financial systems, Internet and Mobile Banking, front-end applications, Enterprise Content Management, CRMs
- Serves as a SME and assists in the cross-training of department peers on interfaces and usage
- Provides 3rd tier problem resolution assistance for system deficiencies or errors and coordinates the prompt diagnosis and resolution of application system issues
- There are periods when extended hours are required to meet deadlines, and when incumbent will be “on call” for system problems encountered at any time; 24 hour per day, 7 day per week.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or other or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 + years’ experience in systems analysis and design
- MUST HAVE experience designing and analyzing business processes, and creating workflows and diagrams, writing technical and functional requirements and supporting software development, integration and implementation efforts.
- Experience with SDLC or applicable Agile methodology
- Ability to lead technical and procedural standards (e.g. SDLC) for systems design, development, verification, and implementation.
- Strong understanding of software design and architecture, relational databases, knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures. Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, and Visio) and current Microsoft operating systems at a level that enables productivity and quality work.
- From analyst perspective, comfortable with writing SQL scripts, querying databases, and reviewing/updating XML.
Please send resumes to Jon Meredith at email@example.com or call 954.715.4793 or apply through our site at http://www.arcgonline.com