Our client is hiring a Security Architect for their contract position in the Ft Lauderdale, FL area. This position can ONLY be worked on W2. No other terms allowed.
Scope of work:
The Senior Security Architect establishes the vision and technical strategy for the Information Security (I.S.) program in partnership with the I.T. Enterprise Architect. The Architect must be able to understand and align global I.S. strategic requirements to achieve business goals and address emerging risk. The Architect will partner across the business to effectively adopt IS. capabilities within products and services. Internally, this position consults with all functional organizations across corporation determining the best solutions to meet client's technical, security and business needs. Externally this position also requires contact with numerous resources of varying senior organizational levels. Work must be accurate, judgment sound and this position must exhibit the highest level of integrity, ethics, and an ability to calmly and effectively deal with stressful situations. The Security Architect will also be responsible for documenting all the security standards for the Information Security Department and reviewing all the standards for Information Technology. The position will serve as the solutions architect for critical Information Technology and business Security sponsored projects. This position will consult with the business, external researchers, vendors and be seen as a thought leader in the industry. The information security architecture must be clearly documented so that it will serve as a roadmap for I.T and it must be clearly communicated to executive leaders to ensure support and funding.
• 7+ years of Information Security experience
• 7+ years of Information Technology experience including knowledge of physical security controls, satellite and communication equipment, industrial controls system
Thought leadership in global Information Security Technology Identification and Deployment
• Expert knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across common computing systems.
• Experience with architecture methodology (e.g. Zachman, TOGAF).
• Knowledge of a security-specific architecture methodology (e.g. TOGAF, O-ISM3, SABSA).
• Proactively govern and evolve existing technology standards and architectures to meet evolving business needs and changing external industry landscape
• Working knowledge design and application of compliance frameworks and security management standards (e.g., ISO 2700x, COBIT, NIST, OWASP, SCADA).
• Expert level vulnerability assessment and remediation knowledge.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field required
• CISSP and CCNA Certifications is required
One more of the following certifications preferred: CISSP-ISSAP, Open CA, CCNA, GSEC, etc
• 60% of work is done in main office
• 10% of work is done in remote areas
• 10% of work is done offsite with vendors, venues with other information security practitioners
• 20% of work requires domestic or international travel
Please forward your resume to Siana Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or share this information within your network.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.