Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opportunity for a PCI Program Manager. This is starting out as a 12 month contract with potential to extend beyond. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a dynamic organization offering tremendous career growth potential.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years direct experience in a global or enterprise-level PCI program for a merchant, acquirer, issuer, third party servicer, or brand association.
- 8+ years serving in an information security, finance, risk, or compliance function within the financial services, health solutions, or retail services industry.
- Certifications: PCI-ISA, PCI-QSA, or PCIP. One or more of the following: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, and CISA.
- Extensive knowledge of information security and technology frameworks, compliance management policies, methods, standards, tools, and processes (e.g. PCI, ISO, NIST, HITRUST, COBIT) as well as familiarity with compliance, legal, internal / external audit & regulatory requirements.
- Broad understanding of the domains of information security including Information Security Controls (Infrastructure Security, Access Management, Physical Security, Application Security, etc.), IT Compliance, Change Management, Risk Management and a strong understanding of NIST, PCI, ISO, Secure SDLC, COBIT, and HITRUST standards.
- In-depth knowledge of Information Technology field and computer systems
- Ability to solve very complex PCI security related issues that may span technical, legal, compliance and regulatory obligations across various lines of business and shared service areas of the company.
- Highly refined communication skills including ability to negotiate, build consensus, clearly articulate to technical and non-technical audiences, communicate difficult messages in a professional and productive manner, excellent presentation and facilitation competency and ability to represent organization as a leader in cross-functional discussions/initiatives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational plans.
- Change-oriented; actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal, written / verbal communication and leadership skills with the ability to quickly build credibility, influence, and make recommendations to all levels.
Please send resumes directly to Siana Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.