Our client is a leading financial institution in Jacksonville, FL with an outstanding reputation as an employer and in the community. They are looking for a Project Manager in their home office to lead large/complex application development projects across various organizational lines. We have placed many people with them and they're all VERY happy there. It's a great place to work where people actually smile and enjoy what they do which is refreshing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support both company and business goals in collaboration with Senior Management and stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Coordinate with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Plan, schedule, track project timelines, deliverables and milestones
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Direct and manage projects from beginning to end. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Develop project plans and project documentation. Develop and deliver status reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• 10+ years implementing technology based business solutions or equivalent progression of related IT implementation roles
• 5+ years in project management role
• Recent SDLC with phases, gates and artifacts.
• Recent PM Tool Kit.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Project.
• Calm under pressure and disciplined.
• Prior Enterprise Architect experience is a plus.
• Banking and/ financial services experience is a
• Knowledge of cloud is nice to have
• Four-year Bachelor’s degree with a major in computer science, computer or management information systems, or a closely related field
• PMI, PMP designation
• Six Sigma Green or Black Belt designation preferred
Please forward your resume to Siana Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or share this information within your network.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.