Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate long-term contract opportunity for a QA Tester/Testing Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door with a dynamic organization that offers tremendous career growth potential. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship, and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract. Strong potential to extend.
· 4 or more years of progressive work experience in business and/or system testing
· Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
· Must have strong knowledge of SDLC with an emphasis on testing methodologies
· Thorough understanding of the business process(s) and flows involved in the system capabilities being tested
· Thoroughly understands As-Is and To-Be business processes to understand what's changing
· Ability to communicate with the business in business language and with developers in technical language
· Must have strong PC skills and demonstrated proficiency in the MS Office Suite products
· Should have solid work experience with testing management tools and concepts and have a solid knowledge of automated testing tools
· Must have the ability to extract data utilizing moderately complex SQL queries
· Ability to read logical and physical data models and understand the relationship between various tables
· Ability to clearly identify data needs and requirements for the respective test efforts
· Ability to execute automated test scripts as needed
· Ability to read various system input/output files like XML, Flat, 834, 835 etc
· Experience with using BMC ITSM Products (Remedy, MyIT, My Digital Experience.)
Please send resumes directly to John Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.