We seek an Implementation Manager / Project Manager with our (a top-employer award-winner) in their NW Chicago suburb offices. Do you want to work with an employee owned company that is committed to its employees and values them as their greatest asset? If yes, you might be the right Implementation Manager we seek.
The Implementation Manager / Project Manager will work with clients and other stakeholders to deliver Hardware/Software implementations of payment processing solutions or device management solutions. In this role, the Implementation Manager / Project Manager will support all phases of client deployment with a combination of technical expertise, industry experience and project management skills. The Implementation Manager will manage the implementation of software and the services the clients rely on.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Work closely with clients to provide implementation scope, review functional specifications to meet customer's requirements.
- Analyze contractual commitments and customer expectations to develop an implementation plan that includes the resources, defines the tasks, and timelines for implementation.
- Act as the client advocate and the primary point of contact with client stakeholders.
- Own customer implementation projects including providing project management, creation of implementation documentation, timeliness and deliverables.
- Create and execute integration, implementation, validation and deployment plans
- Manage phased implementations and roll-out of functional releases.
- Work closely with Account Management, Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Program Management and Customer Care to resolve issues that arise during POCs & customer pilots
- Communication during all implementation phases including project status & stakeholder updates
- Develop and demonstrates an understanding of the customer’s needs and manages expectations
- Define/maintain Change Management
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Utilizes big picture thinking for judgement/decision making in course of actions
- Provide project management/facilitation from inception to completion
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve methodology.
Please send resumes to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.715.4793
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years of project management work experience with major national or strategic accounts and in a variety of technology, hardware and software solution delivery environments.
- Experience in VHQ (VeriFone headquarters) and PAAS (Platform as a service) required
- Payments industry experience required
- PMP (preferred)
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to teach, coach, and mentor others, and possess strong team development experience
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com