We seek a Manager of Application Development for a direct-hire / permanent opportunity in the Broward County area, close to Plantation, FL. The Manager of Application Development we need must be technically very sound, have come up through application development with a heavy focus on projects with the .Net stack.
The Manager of Application Development will lead .Net application and software engineering as you drive to develop the products that customers need and delighting them along the way with unexpected capabilities.
The Manager of Application Development will be responsible for leading, managing, mentoring, and evolving an extremely talented software engineering team to deliver and manage a portfolio of solutions across the company. You must have the ability to manage talent, and simultaneously have the technical chops to ensure that we build compelling, customer oriented solutions that are delivered on time with a high degree of quality. You should bring an innovative mind, a proven track record of delivering new software products, rigorous analytical skills and a keen eye for simple and elegant technical solutions, as well as a passion for creating software for our customers.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 7+ years’ experience in software development
- 3+ years of years’ experience leading and guiding teams, including developing and implementing processes. We will consider a team lead or architect that has leadership experience
- Experience working with .Net, C#, Biztalk and/or SharePoint, web services / APIs, and SQL Server are a must
- Experience architecting, building and delivering technology solutions
- Demonstrated success in being a change agent, with a vision to transform internal systems and operations as needed to fully support our internal business users
- Strong executive presence and leadership resulting in the ability to forge cross-functional partnerships and drive strong, organization results
- Knowledge of IT project management tools and methodologies, including project charters, resource planning, work breakdown structures, risk analysis, budgeting, etc.
- Ability to plan and manage concurrent tasks, assignments, projects, and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and creatively, learn quickly, and solve complex problems in high-pressure situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Strong organizational, administrative and documentation skills
Please send resumes to Jon Meredith at email@example.com or call 954.715.4793
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com