Our client in Boca Raton, FL is hiring a JAVA Engineer with a background in core Java development plus good experience with open source software installation/clustering/triage with key products such as JBoss Fuse/Apache Camel and JBoss A-MQ, Ansible/Ansible Tower, and Dynatrace.
The candidate will be accountable for supporting infrastructure, software, and operations that ensures availability, recoverability, performance, systems & data integrity and supportability. The candidate participates in triage and troubleshooting for problems, employing strong monitoring/operation proactive solutions, and serves as a technical resource for integration technologies and project delivery. Candidate will bring knowledge and experience to implement and support enterprise level integrations and is familiar with automation (infrastructure & application) and cloud computing concepts.
RESPONSIBLITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
● Strong technical, hands-on, experience to support application development, infrastructure/OS, and operations that leverage such technologies as Java, Apache Camel, Spring Boot, JBoss AMQ, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Elasticsearch, and Dynatrace.
● Experience with enterprise data center technologies including Operating Systems, Storage Platforms, Network Switching, and Security Infrastructure.
● Leads and/or participates in project pipeline builds, automation, CI/CD and functional/performance testing.
● Leads junior team members and contributes with implementation and deployment efforts on projects.
● Participates with automation/configuration management and functional/performance testing.
● Performs after-hours or weekend system maintenance and application support as needed.
● Assists with evaluations to recommend appropriate solutions for integration related initiatives.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field; Master’s degree a plus.
● Minimum of 8 years of experience with Java EE, JMS, Web Services, REST and JSON.
● Minimum of 3 years of experience with technologies such as: Redhat Fuse/Apache Camel, Spring Boot, JBoss A-MQ, Kubernetes, Github, and Jenkins.
● Strong technical experience with open source technologies and infrastructure environments that include: Unix/Solaris and Oracle/MSSQL/DB2 databases.
● Solid experience with monitoring and analysis tools such as Dynatrace, Splunk, Elasticsearch.
● Good scripting experience in one or more of; WLST, ANT, Python, Bash, Perl.
● Solid experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS, Google, Oracle Cloud, or MS Azure.
● Strong knowledge and experience with JVM monitoring and performance evaluation activities.
● Source Control Management (SCM) Tools: GitHub, Subversion(SVN)
● Scripting Languages: WLST, Python, Bash, Perl, Shell, ANT
● Continuous Integration (CI) Tools: Jenkins
● Virtualization/Container Tools: VMware, Kubernetes
● Cloud Platforms: AWS, Google, Oracle Cloud, MS Azure
● Provisioning/Configuration Management: Ansible
● Monitoring Tools: Dynatrace, Splunk, ElasticSearch, Wireshark
● Issue Tracking Tools: ServiceNow, Jira
● Operating Systems: Solaris, Linux, Windows (AS400, Mainframe, Solaris a plus)
● Web/Application servers: Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss
● SDLC: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban
● Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Couchbase
Please send resumes directly to Suresh Gaddala at Suresh@arcgonline.com
To see all of our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com