Our client in Boca Raton, FL is hiring a Project Manager with SCRUM and Waterfall experience for a 6 month contract to hire role.
This is a W2 position ONLY. No other payment terms available, no visa sponsorship or transfers. Also, only candidates in the South Florida area will be considered.
This role will be expected to provide conventional waterfall PM leadership as well provide Scrum Master Services when assigned.
- Coordinate and monitor the Scrum process Post Ideation through all planned production delivery increments.
- Facilitates scrum ceremonies.
- Maintain product backlog and release plan, and facilitate productivity by setting up meetings and removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's sprint goals.
- Manage project financials and Status Reporting.
- Preserve flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes.
- Career-Level position within field. Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization. Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Manages project budget from beginning to end.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Manages project budget from beginning to end.
Candidates with Finance project leadership experience, preferred but we can substitute professional experience leading projects that implemented an ERP type system or modifications/upgrades to ERP type systems.
- 7 year’s experience as a Scrum Master and 2 years in Jira. CSM required.
- PMP desired, but will substitute relevant experience
Bachelor’s degree required, 9 years professional project management.
Please send resumes directly to Siana Johnson at email@example.com
To see all of our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com