Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a Senior Mobile Developer. This position is initially projected to run through June 2018 and will very likely extend. This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with an organization committed to utilizing the latest technologies and offering tremendous career growth potential.
This position can only be worked on W2. No other payment term, visa transfers or sponsorship allowed.
* Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering mobile device capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results, and expected to analyze and resolve mobile application performance problems.
* Recognized for a high level of technical expertise in mobile application development.
* Develop software that communicates with back-end server / cloud services
* Support and improve mobile applications and show a high level of ownership.
* Participate in daily team standups, review, planning and retrospective meetings.
* Collaborate with other members of IT on the best practices around software development.
* Held responsible for completion of one or more phases of internal team projects.
* Requires a thorough understanding of a number of disciplines including but not limited to databases, networking, programming, deployment of mobile applications.
* Works with graphic designers and other members of internal project team and external contractors to develop mobile programs, designs and make architecture recommendations, and provide guidance and expertise on how best to design the product solution to work with mobile devices.
* Formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
* Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
* Responsible for assuring other programming personnel on team follow and adhere to standardized quality assurance guidelines among mobile software product.
* Evaluates and researches latest mobile technologies for the ongoing success of Milwaukee Tool.
* Responsible for maintaining and reporting on status of assigned tasks.
Need working experience in React JS and Node js.
iOS and Android Mobile Development
Must have worked in Agile environment.
Expertise in Angular js will be an added advantage.
Please send resumes directly to Suresh Gaddala at Suresh@arcgonline.com
To see all of our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com