We seek an IT Auditor to fill a permanent, full-time position with our direct client in their Miami / Coconut Grove offices. This is a $4B publicly traded company and this position is due to continued growth as well as the constant expansion of their IT platforms.
The Senior IT Auditor will help build the IT audit function but is not a manager, this is a hands-on role for someone that has been in-house and planned and executed IT Audits from start to finish. Not just oversaw or liaised with outside firms
The Senior IT Auditor will have experience creating policy and procedure for audits in these areas, as this is the resource that will be looked upon for creating the IT audit structure.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducting Sarbanes-Oxley IT General Controls audits of Watsco and its subsidiaries, including:
- Planning and executing audits
- Interacting with CIO's and staff for audit planning, coordination, testing, and reporting
- Performing detailed technical IT general controls testing
- Maintaining detailed audit work papers to support audit findings and recommendations
- Reporting audit findings and recommendations to the IT Internal Audit Manager, Vice President of Internal Audit and various levels of management
- Proficiency using MS Office suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), with an emphasis on data manipulation in MS Excel
- Identifying IT controls process improvement opportunities outside the scope of formal audits
- Developing IT audit programs and methodologies for new audit areas (e.g., Cybersecurity, applications, processes, etc.)
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- The ideal candidate will possess skills in IT Audit, Security, Risk and Compliance - with technical background in IT systems administration and operations, and/or IT security administration and operations
- 5+ recent of full life cycle IT Auditing
- Hands-on IT Application controls
- Hands-on IT General Controls Testing like OS configurations, DBMS, networks, security, DR, backup, antivirus, SDLE
- Knowledge of management information system terminology, concepts, and practices
- Experience working with or auditing IT applications, databases, platforms and networks
- A degree or certificate in MIS, accounting, finance, computer science or a related field.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
- Detailed or working knowledge of ERP applications is a plus.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, (i.e. Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- CISA, CISSP, CIA and/or CPA certifications are a plus.
- Willingness to travel (approximately 35%) throughout United States with limited travel to Canada and Mexico.
Audit experience with:
- General Controls
- Application Controls
- Change management and incident response
- System Development initiatives (SDLC)
- Multiple Operating Systems (UNIX, iSeries AS/400, Windows)
- Multiple Databases (Oracle, DB2, SQL), data architecture and classification
- Access control technology (Active Directory)
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies (IDP/IPS, firewalls, web content filtering, routers, switches, load balancers)
- ERPs – SAP, Mincron, or NxTrend
- Knowledge of IT SOX, COBIT, ISACA/NIST/ ISO27001 standards, and PCI.
Please send resumes to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.715.4793
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com