Our client is looking for a Software QA Tester to develop, publish, and implement test plans for a .net legacy migration. Additional duties include writing and maintaining test plans, develop QA standards, define and track QA metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts and manually test web pages.
You must have experience with TFS and testing .net applications and local candidate will be given preference so they can start faster.
This is a six month contract that can be expected; all applicants MUST BE US RESIDENTS OR CITIZENS or have their EAD.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and troubleshoot applications and configurations.
- Test system fixes and enhancements for proper system performance.
- Perform all phases of testing, including system, integration, volume, and user acceptance testing.
- Perform Development and QA test environment maintenance.
- Communicate application errors/failures to functional users, technical team members and management.
- Create detailed technical documentation of system procedures, fixes,and enhancements.
- Perform service pack upgrade procedures with functional and technical team members.
- Evaluate technical changes to accommodate future requirements/changes in business processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Marginal Job Functions: May be required to assist Director, and/or other OIT units, with special project assignments.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5 or more years of experience software QA testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on full implementations, upgrades,enhancements, and module additions.
- Experienced in testing multiple DB platforms such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Knowledge of the functional aspects of object oriented software development, UI applications, customization, integration, and reporting tools.
Please send resumes to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com