Our direct client is the nation’s largest private charter yacht / cruise company in the US. They are seeking a Restaurant Manager for their multiple large yachts based in Washington D.C. Inspired by our commitment to excellence, the food & beverage team at our Company* creates unforgettable memories for our guests. The successful Restaurant Manager will direct and oversee all activities of a large fine dining evening yacht to ensure high-quality food and drinks, hospitable and efficient customer service, and profitable operations.
- Conduct pre-cruise meetings and communicate to employees all necessary information regarding the cruise (seating charts, special bar packages, boarding procedures)
- Maintain highest standards of safety/sanitation based on local regulation/corporate guidelines
- Develop and execute programs that improve the level of service and product quality
- Assist in hiring, training, and development of all restaurant shipmates
- Help develop and execute shipmate incentive programs
- Operate all restaurant systems (point of sale, inventory/purchasing system, reservations system)
- Reconcile onboard cash and credit sales with the point of sale system
- Adheres to established cash control procedures
- Administers payroll system including scheduling, checking, transmitting and processing
- Review timekeeping records for each shift to ensure accuracy
- Create schedule for assigned department ensuring proper staffing within budgeted guidelines
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of total restaurant experience in full-service, high volume environment
- 1-year front-line management experience
- Must have supervisory experience
- Staff Scheduling Proficient
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Responsible alcohol service requirements—TIPS Certification preferred
- Responsible for meeting health department sanitation codes & requirements—ServSafe Certification preferred
Please send resume to Jon Kowalsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.