Our direct client is the leading souvenir imaging partner to theme parks, water parks, resorts, and leisure attractions. They serve an 'exclusive operating partner' providing end-to-end infrastructure for imaging solutions. Our aim is to help attractions provide memorable keepsakes while growing imaging revenue. They are seeking a Business Development and Account Manager to develop souvenir imaging business with attractions and theme parks in Orlando. Our presence spans across UAE, USA, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Kuwait and Maldives.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Research, identify, and contact relevant prospects.
- Develop and execute sales presentations and proposals.
- Manage complex sales situations & close negotiations with the contract signing process.
- Interaction with senior management in partner organizations; sustains rapport with key stakeholders by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, and anticipating new opportunities.
- Identify and maximize revenue opportunities by implementing new photography initiatives.
- Manage day to day requirements arising from accounts secured.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
Please send resume to Jon Kowalsky at email@example.com.
- Degree in Business Management or International Business
- 5+ year work experience in sales with at least 2 years in a management
- Should be willing to travel extensively within the region as required and on short notice.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.