Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for Technology Specialist for a 12 month contract with potential to extend longer. This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
Associate Technology Specialists respond to and diagnose problems through discussion with users including problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution steps. Typically resolves basic PC problems while referring more complex problems to more senior Technology Specialists or Tier 2 and 3 support.
- Perform Technology Refresh (Desktop Refresh) activities.
- Assist with Migrating PC's to WIN 10.
- Assist customers via phone, instant messaging, and ticket support.
Under supervision, respond and diagnose basic issues and requests for desktop, remote connectivity, and telephony applications/hardware.
- Analyze, document, and resolve issues and requests.
- 1 or more years of Customer Service experience supporting internal or external customers
High school diploma or equivalent
- Working experience of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with remote computing and talking customers with limited computing skills through logging in and working remotely without being able to see their screen.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
Technical Help Desk or Call Center experience.
- Experience with Technology Refresh operations
- Coding experience - Visual Basic, Power Shell
- have or held printer repair certification
- Security Access training, education or experience
Please send resumes directly to DA Longhi at firstname.lastname@example.org