Senior Project Manager
American Recruiting and Consulting Group is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to start in March of 2018 on a six-month contract with extensions (depending on performance). This is a W2 position and the right candidate will need to pass a background check and will not require sponsorship. The Senior Project Manager will report directly to the PMO of this organization.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Business and equivalent work experience with a minimum of 10 years of IT work experience.
- Eight years of experience as a successful project manager managing projects through the entire lifecycle.
- PMP certification or demonstrated work towards recognized curriculum preferred.
- Senior Project Manager with prior experience managing both Infrastructure and Software projects.
- Must have professional acuity to work with a local government environment to ensure project is successfully implemented and project communications is efficient and effective.
- Defines and manages IT Project deliverables, dependencies, and critical path items and ensures that projects are executed according to approved schedule, scope and budget.
- Develops and tracks to detailed project plans including schedules, technical and business requirements, cost estimates, resource plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans, and issue resolution plans.
- Negotiates and communicates project deliverables, scope and expectations, and progress to the business sponsors and IT senior leadership.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting and estimating project work efforts, preparing Cost Benefit Analyses (CBA) and projecting Return on Investment (ROI), analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions; and managing assigned projects through the annual ITD Plan and Budget process.
- Provide ongoing contact with clients to ensure satisfaction with assigned resources and project progress.
- Adhere to all internal ITD and PMO and this organization, processes, policies and standard operating procedures.
To qualify for this position of the Senior Project Manager, please submit your most updated resume to D.A. Longhi by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To review our other open positions please go to our website of www.arcgonline.com