The main purpose of this job is to service the requests from all North America Retail, BSD/Supply Chain and Corporate locations regarding the Provisioning, Expense Management, inventory control and Decommissioning towards Voice and Data Telecom circuits. Both Provisioning, inventory control and Decommissioning are part of Telecom Order Management.
1. Analyze the requirements and facilitates the Provisioning of voice and data services via various Vendor carrier portals. Coordinates Order Management processes and procedures accurately and executes on time.
2. Inventory Validation/Management, archiving and track orders to completion. Accomplishes documentation and the precise records thereof.
3. Pro-actively manages delivery intervals. Oversees the service delivery of all Provisioning and Decommissioning providing communication of any delays to management.
4. Manage phone line feature changes. Analyzes, evaluates proper requirements before submitting an order.
5. Assist in potential construction issues and ensure requirements are in place for voice/data services. Communicates to our internal Construction department and Project Managers of appropriate needs.
6. Create Long Distance and Dial Plan Accounts. Works with Vendor to execute new accounts based on Project or new requirements.
7. Order Tracking from an expense perspective. Identifies, then translates to a common understanding the potential billing requirements to the Telecom Expense Management individual.
8. Execute telecom initiative for 2018 cost avoidance plans: remove unused services in closed locations, reduce telephone lines no longer in use, disconnect redundant telecom services, add pots lines to Vnet Accounts
and maintain daily orders and support
Education & Experience
Special Certifications: (CPA, Etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of voice/data products
- 7 years Telecommunications Life Cycle Provisioning
- Telecom Carrier Ordering Experience required
- Prior experience managing telecom service delivery required
- Proficient in the use of all aspects of Vendor Carrier Portals
- Must have a full understanding of the Telecom Lifecycle
- Ability to cross function between Provisioning and Telecom Expense management
- Information Systems: (People Soft, etc.)
- SharePoint: Total Document Management (TDM)
Bachelors’ Degree in related field or Equivalent Experience
Please send resumes to D.A. Longhi at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete list of our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com