Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opportunity for a Network Engineer. This is a contract position initially projected to run through August 2018 with potential to roll into an FTE position with the client. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship and able to work as our W2 candidates for the contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a progressive organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
- 5 years of in-depth, hands on experience’s in the design, implementation and support of networking solutions, working in a large scale multivendor environment
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must possess deep, in-depth knowledge and experience of networking protocols (e.g., IP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, SIP) and network topologies (e.g., Ethernet, MPLS, Wireless, SONET, DWDM,).
- Must have a solid understanding of distributed systems architecture and their operating systems in addition to network management processes and principles.
- Expert level proficiencies in network and security infrastructure (e.g., Routers, Switches, Firewalls, NAC and IDS systems.
- Expert proficiency using Internet/Extranet/Intranet technologies, intrusion detection, network analysis and protocol analysis tools and transaction analysis
- Must be able to develop and implement system management tools and processes such as HPNA, Cisco Works and MRTG / PRTG.
Experience using Agile methodology. Certifications in CCNP / CCDP.
Please send resumes directly to Suresh Gaddala at email@example.com
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com