We seek a Systems Analyst for a global leading hospitality client in the Ft Lauderdale, FL. Position can only be worked on a W2! US citizen with valid US passport required for domestic and international travel.
Essential Day to Day Responsibilities:
- The Systems Analyst will analyze business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- The Systems Analyst will participate in solution option evaluations with IT teams and business partners.
- Responsible for initial planning and estimation of low to moderate complexity projects and requests.
- Interfaces with PMO on developing a comprehensive project plan and leading business partners in their areas such as training, testing, operational changes/plans, user acceptance testing and deployment to the field (global locations).
- Remains engaged throughout the project at critical milestones, also working with business partners on their portions of the project.
- Assists in providing product training to internal IT teams.
- 5+ years in Systems Analyst roles, capturing requirements and transforming them into low-level systems / functional / non-functional requirements.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a large hotel/resort type environment along with knowledge of and experience supporting enterprise Point of Sale systems, Inventory, and Dining Reservation systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills
- Hospitality industry project experience preferred
- Experience with Mobile solutions, preference on iOS and Android Solutions
- Experience developing and executing testing strategies & test scripts
- Experience with a POS, Inventory, and Dining Reservations is preferred.
Please forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or share this information within your network.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities or to apply directly for this position.