|Our client, large retailer in Boca Raton, FL is hiring a Web Designer for a contract position.|
Reporting to the Email Creative Manager, the Senior Web Designer will create email templates and assets for desktop and mobile platforms, while adhering to brand guidelines. This includes designing, setting up, troubleshooting, and testing email communications within an Email Service Provider. In addition, this individual will assist in the creation of website banners and promotional landing pages for multiple business units.
- Create a variety of digital assets optimized for email and websites (both static and animated).
- Code HTML responsive email templates, upload into an ESP, troubleshoot code, and render test as a part of QA process.
- Provide creative support on landing pages, external banners and UI elements as necessary.
- Adhere to brand guidelines for all web assets within multiple channels.
- Present work, accept feedback and communicate with project coordinators/analyst.
- Share campaign results, production techniques and email design best practices with the team.
- Manage timelines and deliverables for up to 4 email sends per week.
Please forward your resume to Siana Johnson at email@example.com or share this information within your network.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Website development, or equivalent training preferred.
- 5+ years in Web/Graphic Design
- 2+ years coding and designing for email
- Strong project management experience, ability to lead others, and has worked cross functionally in a team atmosphere.
- Understand responsive and modular design as a part of email production.
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, Media Queries, and table-based code.
- Knowledge of ESPs (ExactTarget, Epsilon, Responsys, etc).
- Strong visual design aesthetics (typography, composition, layout) and image retouching skills.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign) and FTP clients.
- A/B email testing, trigger campaign and dynamic content experience a plus.
- Portfolio of online work samples required.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.