A direct client (well-funded startup) in Ft. Lauderdale, FL is seeking an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the overall company, the work of employees in our company as well as having operational responsibilities for every day duties. You will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future and reporting to the shareholders.
The ideal candidate will be well skilled in all matters of business. They will be a competent manager able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner, which incorporates the company's vision and culture. The goal will be to ensure the growth profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Coach, supervise and further develop a team of employees to maximize output and maintain a pleasant work atmosphere
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and work closely work with the Operations Manager to maximize results and efficiency
- Maintain relationships with other stakeholders (suppliers, customers, accountants, partners)
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and compile reports, develop goals and objectives to further develop the company
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- 3+ years of management experience
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Previous ERP experience is a plus
- BS/BA in Business Management or relevant field