Our direct client in Jacksonville, Florida has an immediate FTE opportunity for an IT Change Manager / IT Release Manager. This is a direct hire position with an organization that offers exciting career growth opportunities. Candidate must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship or transfer of visa.
Roles and responsibilities of an IT Change Management/Release Management Analyst
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact and seek out approvals as necessary
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Skills and qualifications
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors as needed
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan work closely with Project Managers & PMO team.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor progress
- Possess knowledge of organization’s culture and structure
- Skill for application development and all avenues
- Possess required technical skills and understanding of the IT environment
Ability to travel 10% of the time
- A solid understanding of the change process
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere reactions
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.715.4793 or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.