Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate FTE opportunity for a Trainer with some technical troubleshooting skills. This position will require extensive travel throughout the US. This is an excellent opportunity with a dynamic, growing client and offers fantastic career growth opportunities.
- Conducting training classes for a variety of audiences and managing an effective training experience with mixed skillsets
- Effective coaching and training in a 1:1 setting in various environments.
- Create engaging learning activities and resources for the training audience.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the adult learning process.
- Assist with creating curriculum for virtual and on-site settings to meet business and professional development needs.
- Assist with user acceptance testing when needed.
- Be familiar with reading technical release notes and able to interpret.
- Work directly with a technical team to provide feedback and insight to user experience through user stories.
- Ability to complete basic troubleshooting methods and provide tier I and tier II level support to our Business Partners and internal staff.
- Knowledge of learning theories and familiar with intructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Ability to adapt to technology of a presentation platform and curriculum development platform
Management and Communication Skills
- Create visual screen mock-ups using industry tools (PowerPoint, Key Note, Photoshop).
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Have a working knowledge of industry graphics editing tools (Photoshop, SnagIt).
Education and Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Solution-oriented and always looking for a way to do things better
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Is a self-starter
- Can learn quickly and think creatively
*Willing to travel at least 75% of the year.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Educational Technology, or relative field.
- 2-5 years experience in designing learning solutions is recommended.
- 2-5 years performing professional services for corporate clients in recommended.
- 2-5 years experience in a customer support, tier I, or tier II technical support.
Please send resumes directly to John Burke at email@example.com or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.