Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a Boomi Developer. This is a contract position running through 2017 with strong potential to be extended into 2018. CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER AND ABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 CANDIDATE FOR THE CONTRACT, NO C2C AVAILABLE!!! This is a great opportunity to get on board with a stable and growing organization committed to utilizing the latest technologies and offering tremendous career growth potential.
- 5 years of experience in developing/maintaining integration solutions using Dell Boomi.
- Experience in designing and developing complex integrations using multiple application integration / middleware technologies·
- Integration experience in any middleware technologies - SOA, ESB, Dell Boomi, Informatica ETL·
- Expertise in building SOAP/REST based web service using XML/JSON payload interacting with external web services, DB, Queue etc.·
- Experience in Real time, Batch and ETL integrations· Experience with Boomi API Management· Knowledge of SOA design principles and best practices.·
- Experience in working with Oracle and/or DB2 Databases.
- Dell Boomi Atomsphere Certified Process Developer 1 or 2 (Level-1 or Level-2 ) will be an added advantage.
- The resource is expected to not only do development, but also interact with business stakeholders to understand their requirements, and formulate a design accordingly.· Needs to be a self-starter -- able to work on his/her own with very limited guidance.
Please send resumes directly to Suresh Gaddala at email@example.com or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.