Our client, a large hospitality company, in the Ft Lauderdale, FL area is hiring a Middleware Admin for a contract position.
This position can ONLY be worked on W2. No visa candidates, visa transfers or visa sponsorship allowed.
Scope of work:
The Middleware Administrator is responsible for deploying and configuring middleware applications running on websphere, mesosphere, tibco and cloud base applications
In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, development, implementation, maintenance and support of the WebSphere AppServer environment executing global applications for one of the world’s largest cruise companies
• Deploy, administer, support and maintain middleware applications to enable communication between applications on diverse platforms with varying interfaces.
• Responsible for the installation, maintenance and configuration websphere, mesosphere, tibco and cloud base applications
• Experience with Unix Technologies and Tools is a plus: Solaris, SUSE Linux, Bash, Ksh, Perl, Python
• Work individually or in a team on various system projects related to UNIX, Linux, Windows and Application support.
• Plan, prepare and apply maintenance fixes and upgrades to middleware environments
• Assist application support team with high level problem program debugging through heap and thread dump analysis.
Experience with MQ,DataPower ,F5 & WPS is a plus
Experience with command line use on AIX, Unix/Linux servers
Knowledge of one or more of the following: (E)JES, $AVRS, JCL, DB2, UNIX Shell Scripting, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Java Virtual Machine
Basic knowledge of Networking technology and Enterprise Architecture.
At lease 5 years experience for Senior WAS Engineer, 2-3 years expience for the Mid Level WAS Engineer
Degree in computer science preferred
Domestic and international travel required.
Please forward your resume to D.A. Longhi at firstname.lastname@example.org or share this information within your network.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.