Our direct client in Tampa, FL is seeking a Paralegal for a firm that specializes in family law and civil litigation. The client has multiple locations throughout Florida.
- The candidate will prepare responses to requests for production, admissions, interrogatories, prepare summons and subpoenas, and prepare and file discovery requests.
- This candidate will meet and communicate with clients about their case and will obtain discovery information.
- Additionally, they will prepare exhibits, drafting of pleadings, and letters monitoring.
- 3+ years of paralegal experience (family law experience required)
- Strong computer proficiency,
- legal administration skills,
- Organized, gives attention to detail, Self-starter, dependable, professional demeanor due to client contact, positive attitude and works well with peers and attorneys.
- Knowledge of Florida e-filing portal
Please send resumes to D.A. Longhi at email@example.com or feel free to call (904) 289-8828 for more information.