Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opportunity for a Citrix Systems Engineer. This is a contract opportunity initially projected to run through May 2018 with strong potential to extend or evolve into an FTE position. This is an outstanding opportunity to get on board with a well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth potential. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship, and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract. The ideal candidate will have STIG or similar security experience and strong proficiency in writing PowerShell scripts.
•Prior experience working in healthcare or health insurance environment.
· 4 or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technology
•5 years Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop experience
•Citrix Director and Citrix Studio, AppCenter
•Citrix VDI support
•Support of Windows Servers 2003, 2008, and 2012
•Demonstrated Proficiency using PowerShell to automate XenDesktop and PVS tasks
•Experience supporting 5000 plus users
•Utilize and administered VMWare to build virtual machines.
•Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
· Extensive working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
· Competent working in one or more environments highly integrated with an operating system.
· Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
· High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
· Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
· Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
· Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
· Ability to communicate to a wide variety of users, line managers, leaders, business users, and technical admins
· Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
•Experience using Agile methodology
•CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, CCA or better
•Knowledge of Splunk dashboard
Please send resumes directly to Suresh at Suresh@arcgonline.com or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.