Our direct client in Minneapolis,MN has an immediate opportunity for a Project Analyst. This is a contract position running through April 2018 with potential to extend beyond that date or possibly evolve into an FTE position. This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a well-respected company that offers tremendous career growth potential. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship.
1. Interact with Program and Project Manager to learn the configuration tasks and RM system navigation
2. Complete configuration which includes selecting settings for each hotel based on input from source file in the RM user interface
3. Interact with Project Manager to learn the tracking system for project (Access Dbase) and tasks to execute
4. Complete implementation form (excel) and running of reports (external vendor system) for preparation steps for a hotel to go live
5. Execute and track the various steps requiring monitoring/communication to team and external vendor
Must have strong Excel/Access skills, experience working closely with Project Managers, strong organizational skills, strong interpersonal communication skills, and ideally an understanding of reservation systems.
Please send resumes directly to email@example.com or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.