We seek a Java / Microservices API Developer for a global leader in the hospitality industry.
THIS IS A W2 ONLY. You must be able to work directly for us on our W2 without any transfer or sponsorship. This is a seven-month contract position that may be extended.
The Java / Microservices API Developer will focus on building modern digital software solutions to deliver guests a great vacation experience and employees a seamless, automated work environment. The Java Microservices Developer will leverage reactive, event-driven programming approaches and microservices technologies to deliver modular capabilities that serve well-defined business goals.
The position is part of an agile, cross-functional team that delivers business capabilities with high frequency. A continuous delivery / continuous integration (CICD) approach is followed to ensure tight integration and early detection of issues for quick delivery cycle-time. The position is part of a fast-paced and exciting team focused on delivering powerful business systems that enable the company to deliver an amazing guest experience.
The position duties include:
- Analysis, design, development, and delivery of Microservices APIs that will be consumed by web and mobile application clients.
- Act within a cross-functional, scrum-based team focused on agile and continuous software delivery.
- Support production systems and troubleshoot system defects to remediate issues and ensure system operational stability and availability.
- Demonstrate highly effective communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
Please send resumes to Siana Johnson at email@example.com or call 954.715.4793 or apply directly and to other jobs on our website at http://www.arcgonline.com
- Solid foundation in Java programming and Enterprise Java fundamentals including best practices and patterns
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with of microservices architecture
- Experience with Reactive Platforms (Scala, Akka, Play or Lagom Framework) or functional programming – lambda (java 1.8)
- Working with Kafka streaming platform to build real-time data pipelines
- Working with Cassandra NoSQL database management system and Cassandra Query language
- Adept with Relational Database Management Systems and SQL
- Working knowledge of content management based systems (preference is Adobe platform)
- Ability to work within an agile, scrum-based team that utilizes Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes.