Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate contract opportunity for a Tableau Developer. This is starting out as a 12 month contract with potential to extend longer. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract. This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with a well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study or related experience
• Candidates must have 5+ years of Business Intelligence experience.
• Extensive experience with Tableau including hands-on, pragmatic working knowledge
• Considerable BI development experience / background
• Intermediate understanding of Tableau Software (Complex Data Sources, Interactive Dashboards, Use of Parameters)
• A complete understanding of the business intelligence development life cycle and gather the needs for desired outcomes for the BI solutions being built
• Develop, maintain, and manage advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions using mainly Tableau but not limited to it.
• Problem solving / troubleshooting experience /skills to assist Production Support in issue resolution
• Tableau Server setup and Administration
• Comprehensive understanding of the Agile Development process
• Ability to provide data visualization solutions
Please send resumes directly to Suresh Gaddala at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com.