This position is responsible for providing Branch Sales Representative and Teller support in a prompt and courteous manner at an assigned branch. The position is also responsible for performing operational and servicing tasks within the branch. The role is designed to progress into a Branch Sales Representative within a year. We have positions available in Boca Raton and Lake Worth.
• Perform outbound calls and set appointments as directed by Branch Sales Leader in accordance with market initiatives and/or branch goals.
• Open and process all types of accounts, products, and/or services for customers after consulting with them on their specific needs. Assists customers whenever possible.
• Solicit cross-sales and open new accounts according to guidelines. Cross-sell products or refer to appropriate business line to ensure customer needs are met.
• Approve specific check amounts, wire transfers, cashier checks, uncollected funds, and insufficient funds based on credit authority limitations preset by management.
• Refer business to other lines of business including, but not limited to Private Client Services, Residential Lending, and Business Banking.
• Provide maintenance for customer accounts: research and resolve customer questions and/or concerns in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Sell official instruments, including official checks and foreign currency.
• Understand and adhere to all bank policy and procedures related to both Teller and Branch Sales Representative functions.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 2-5 years job experience as a Teller/Senior Teller or demonstrated ability in operations area related to Bank or retail operations.
• Prior customer service experience preferred.
• Strong knowledge of competition and product knowledge needed.
• Good PC, teller machine, and 10-key calculator skills.
Please email resumes to Jon Kowalsky at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete list of jobs please visit www.arcgonline.com.