Our direct client based in Aventura, FL is seeking an Accountant with expertise in taxes.
- Prepare estimated federal and state income tax payments.
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision.
- Prepare various federal and state income tax returns.
- Prepare various personal property tax returns.
- Prepare/Review other various tax filings: Annual reports, Intangible Tax, Sales and Use Tax.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- 2-5 years of Accounting Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Explorer Internet software; FastTrack or similar tax software.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
Please email resumes to Jon Kowalsky at email@example.com.
- Supervisory experience
- Experience working for a Big 4 public accounting firm is strongly preferred.