Our direct client in North Miami Beach, FL has an immediate opening for a Senior Tax Manager. The Senior Tax Manager is primarily responsible for assisting with financial statement preparation and tax accounting/preparation. They will manage the tax function and up to 3 accounting professionals.
- Review monthly P&L variances to budget and provide explanations to significant variances.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis.
- Perform otherad-hocfinancial and accounting projects as needed.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and otherfinancialreports
- Prepare a variety of U.S. Federal and state tax returns.
- Assist with the preparation of the U.S. GAAP tax provision and prepare related tax accounting entries and account reconciliations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- MUST UNDERSTAND PASSIVE LOSS RULES AND COMPLEX TAX FILINGS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; CPA candidate preferred.
- Minimum 2 year’s public accounting experience, Big 5 preferred.
- Solid understanding of GAAP.
- Experience with the preparation of corporate income taxes, payrolltaxes, salestax, and preparation of financial records.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, QuickBooks/PeachTree, tax software, and Excel
Please send resumes to Jon Kowalsky at email@example.com or call (954) 715-4790.
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com.